Re: CD Service Manual

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 17:37:57 EDT

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:34:52 -0400, wallewelt@mai-aec.com ("Wayne
Allewelt") wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>I got my 2001 CD Service Manual this past weekend. It's all one file. It's
>also password protected. Does anyone know what the password might be? I
>emailed Wychkoff, but I believe I can get a faster response from the DML,
>that is if anyone has had this problem.
>Thanks in advance.

Password protected as in you can't even open the file? That's a real
bummer.

I ordered my 2000 FSM last week and they said it should be in in 2-3
weeks. Hopefully I won't have that problem (or at least we'll know
that the password is by that point).

You could also just look for an Acrobat password cracker...

-Bill