RE: RE: K&N -- good people, good product.

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 05:06:54 EDT

Well Ted, if you're going to condemn a product with statements like "letting
10X as much dirt through", it would be helpful if you identified your
source. I use a K&N FIPK on my daily driver Grand Cherokee and asked
Blackstone Labs what they thought about K&N filters. Their response was..
"We have seen no problems with using K&N air and oil filters". My analysis
results were excellent.

RayB