RE: Re: RE: K&N -- good people, good product.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 21:11:42 EDT

If, for instance, the modifications cause more stress on the
driveline...they sure can void the warranty...and those are easy to
prove as well. (The dealership I work for is very "mod friendly" and
will honor warranty coverage in most cases though.) I know of two in
the Austin area that are a PITA when it comes to warranty work though
(and most people who know them will agree).

We also install Mopar Performance parts for customers if asked.
Warranty is only covered on the labor though - MP Parts do not come with
any warranty.

- Bernd