was: K&N -- good people, now picky dealers

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 12:27:37 EDT

I really do not understand why a dealer wants to be picky about warranty
work unless the mod makes their job unusally difficult to perform. They get
paid to do the work. If they want you to keep comming back to them to buy
more viechles you would think they would do everything possable to make you
happy. My dealer does that is why I drive 75 miles each way from my house,
past 4 other Dodge dealers to get the 3 new trucks I have bought from them
since 98.