Re: Re: RE: RE: K&N -- good people, good product.

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 10:41:20 EDT

""Bill Knight"" <wknight40@comcast.net> wrote in message

> It is my understanding that there is a law, do not remember name I'll
search
> later, that states something along the lines that if a dealer/manufacture
> deams an aftermarket product to void a warrenty and refuse work because of
> the product they were supposed to supply the correct item free of charge.
> I.E., if the colder spark plug is found in an engine and the dealer says
> this voids warrenty they have to supply the proper plugs free of charge.
> I'm not quoting and this is to the best of my memory. I have seen this
> posted on various websites in the past. Unless someone beats me to it
I'll
> post later when I find. I think it has something to do with the name
> "Magnuson" or something along those lines.

I don't understand how you all have this many problems with your warranty!
I guess I really do have a good dodge dealer afterall. They've never tried
to void any part of my warranty and I've had an aftermarket TB, colder
plugs, a PCM flash, and a K&N setup on there for quite some time. Not to
mention that they installed my drop springs...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L