SRT-10 can be ordered now

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 12:31:55 EDT

I got an email from Benny Boyd Dodge today saying they can order me a Ram
srt-10 now in red, silver or black.
Invoice 42k, sticker 45k. I expected that price range. I figure the truck
is worth that. I don't know how long to expect delivery to take though. I
guess I will get another red one like my 89 Shelby, 98 sport, 99 R/T and
2003 Ram 1500 have been or should I try something different? Of course my
DJ equipment trailer is red with a black top. OH I hope the srt-10 can pull
a trailer! I better make sure they don"t say no towing like they did after
I bought my R/T!!!!!!!
Jim in Waco.