To whom it may concern:

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 05:29:36 EDT

To whom it may concern:

You may have notice my participation has been slacking off around here
lately. As of today you're going to be seeing a lot less of me. I have
decided to focus more time and energy on my business. I may pop up at local
events but don't hold your breath. I am shooting at July 1, 2003 to take my
part time businesses to full time. Till then I'll be putting off any more
mods for the truck. Repairs and stuff with be done. But the mods will stop
for a time.

I would like to thank all of you for the help, advice and the companionship
over the last 3 or so years. The Internet has given us the ability to play
in the mud with our buddies from all over the place. But fear not, this
shall not be a good-bye but more of a "till later"!

If anyone I can help anybody in Texas with their insurance needs, such as
Auto, Home, Business, Workers Compassion, Marine and so on. Anywhere in the
States and parts of Canada if you desire to have Pre-Paid Legal Services,
Legal Shield and/or Identity Theft Shield for you and your family or
business. Also if you're looking for a second source of income or just
looking to change life style, Please contact me! There are a couple more
services listed at my web site also, www.MallettServices.com. Please don't
look at this as spam but a way to help a friend. And if you do feel this is
spam, feel free to delete it ;-}

        If any of you live in the D/FW area and rent, then please visit
www.DFWRENTERS.com. If any one would like to advertise to renters in the
D/FW area, please contact me.

Sides note to the DML; since I receive and can respond to the digest at my
JOB (Just Over Broke), I'll still be active a little in that regard. Thanks
Jon for keeping the Digest!!