Re: Re: Hi, I'm new

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 21:27:51 EDT

Well when it comes to "shooting" practice makes perfect and basic techniques
make a world of difference. positonioning, breathing relation to trigger
squeeze(not pull) and my favorite, "you should be suprised" at the round
heading out, not in anticipation of it getting ready to head out.

Good luck..

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73