Re: Hi, I'm new

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 00:17:55 EDT

Anne Baker wrote:

> Hi,
> My name is Anne Baker, I'm new to the list (duh). I got tired of reading
> over Mike's shoulder so I decided to join. I (my parents) used to have a
> '93 V6 4x4 club cab, in that deliciously old-school white/grey/red paint
> job. The transmission died on it this summer on the way from our house
> up to Maine so my brilliant father decided to trade it in on a '99
> Toyota Tacoma. It's a two wheeler, it's a regular cab, it doesn't hold
> the road. It sucks.
>
> I consider myself to now have a Dak by association. Being Mike
> Maskalans' '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4. He never lets me drive it, but I don't
> really want to 'cause it's an auto. ;-)
>
> Not much else notable, except that I'm technically clueless, and I'm
> trying to learn. The current plan is to get a project car and learn on
> that, partly 'cause I don't have the money to buy a decent car.
>
> That's me.
> ~~Anne

Hi Anne! Welcome to the DML! :) My condolances on the Toyota...heehee
I look forward to meeting you at Daktoberfest!

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/