Re: 2002 Quad Cab 4x4 - Shocks, Torsion bars, and Ball Joints questions.

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 10:23:43 EDT

Some here would say the stock shocks need to be replaced by the time you
get home from the dealer. I replaced mine at around 50K with the Rancho
RSX series. More importantly, I had 2 shocks, 1 up front and 1 in back,
that were shot. I like the RSX, from what I have read they are comparable
to the Edelbrock IAS shocks. Summit has buy 3 get 1 free at the time so I
chose the RSX over the IAS at the time.

Don't know about the torsion bars. While I would hope not, I'll be
looking to see what some others have to say.

--
Kenneth M. Berntsen
2000 Dakota QC 4x4, 5.9 V8