kyb shock install suggestions(all this talk about broken bolts)

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 19:28:33 EDT

Ok, I have a set of KYB shocks for my 99 dakota that I will be atempting to install this friday. I have a questionsabot the install. Should i purchase some bolts ahead of time? Do i have to purchase the bolts from a dealer or can i replace them with a high quality bolt form the hardware store? Also, since my shocks are stock and it's now been almost 5 years, do i need to spray any PB blaster on the bolts before i try and get them off?

any other suggestions?

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com