Back on the list

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 20:21:33 EDT

Well, our computer network is sort of up and going again, so I've
re-subscribed to the normal mode. I've got a nice collection of digests
going back two weeks or so to skim through. Just never seemed to find time
to read them in the trailer, and using the cell phone modem was too
painfully slow for normal mode.

We're slowly getting settled in our new Burlington apartment. The place
still looks like a moving van tipped over, exploded and then got hit by a
tornado :-). But, we're making progress.

So I have gathered that Mike's girlfriend will be coming to
Daktoberfest? And on only his second trip to Jon's. We're still waiting
to meet Andy's significant other :-).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer