Snow Plow For Sale

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 22:29:32 EDT

Selling Christines plow.

Meyer 6.5 foot steel snow plow - complete set up for Dodge Dakotas. Gen
I will work - I dont see any reason why a Gen II truck couldn't use this
plow.

Direct frame mount plow rigging... Meyer headlights included - complete
brand new wire harness for the plow controls and headlights. Had to
splice one headlight - connector was cut.

Lift is an E-47 hydraulic lift - worked when used last winter. Cutting
edge is still good, needs to be reversed. Have gravel lot "feet" as well.

Not too bad shape for 14 year old equipment. Asking $500 for the entire
set up. Contact me off list if interested. Plow located in central
wisconsin - I might be able to deliver it if you live close by.

Giving The List first crack otherwise it goes up for sale locally.

Pics: http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/4x4/upandplowing.html

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/