Re: Snow Plow For Sale

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 09:46:00 EDT

I AM interested in it Tom. As for central Wisconsin, I would have no
problem making the trip there myself or meeting you somewhere centrally as I
live on Illinois/Indiana border near I-70

Talking to the wife about it now and I added you on AIM as I don't see your
offlist email.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73