Re: Won't be at Daktoberfest

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 05:54:34 EDT

Well I was planning on making the trip to the homeland for Dakotoberfest,
but circumstances beyond my control have conspired against me. One of my
co-workers suffered a hernia and has scheduled himself for surgery on the
23rd. Seeing as how there are only 4 people in my section and we need a
minimum of 3 people to run operations, guess I won't be taking the time off
I had planned. I'm really disappointed, after hearing of all the good times
and camaraderie, I was really looking forward to going this fall, getting
out of town for a weekend and finally meeting some of the nice folks I've
only meet online here. I guess its time to start planning for July 2004.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE