Gen II Bucket Seats

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 11:19:38 EDT

I have a set of Bucket seats from a '95 Dakota that I need to get rid
of.

They DO NOT have the seats tracks on them. I had to use them to install
the '98 buckets in my dakota.

They are the grey cloth ones I believe from a sport slt. The drivers
seat needs a minor repair to the front spring since it sags a little
and the is one very small cigarette burn on one of the seats (it
doesn't go all of the way through and not that noticeable).

Anyway, I am not that sure how to ship them but I am looking to get $25
each for them. If anyone is interested drop a line. I am located in
South Florida.

Jeff Durling