Re: kyb shock install suggestions(all this talk about broken

From: Kenneth Eng (engkyq@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 11:40:10 EDT

For the upper bolt head on the rear shocks of my 01 2wd, I was able to
access them from the opposite wheel well using several socket extensions.

Ken

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message

> Tim Althoff wrote:
>
> > Ok, I have a set of KYB shocks for my 99 dakota that I will be atempting
to install this friday. I have a questionsabot the install. Should i
purchase some bolts ahead of time? Do i have to purchase the bolts from a
dealer or can i replace them with a high quality bolt form the hardware
store? Also, since my shocks are stock and it's now been almost 5 years, do
i need to spray any PB blaster on the bolts before i try and get them off?