Re: Daktoberfest caravan

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 21:23:52 EDT

At 07:05 PM 10/15/2003, Andy wrote:

>Not a problem. Are you sure you want that though? I mean, I I *do* have
>a 5-speed in my truck, after all. She might jump ship.

Aren't you afraid that your Dak will get jealous? :-)

>But then I'd have to move to Utah.

You might have better luck if you go across the border to Arizona, to a
place called Colorado City, AZ. Utah goes after polygamists pretty
aggressively (trying to live down their reputation).

Just thought I'd help you out there :-).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer