Re: Daktoberfest caravan

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 21:14:48 EDT

On Wednesday, October 15, 2003, at 07:05 PM, andy levy wrote:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
>
>> Of course, that would leave a Dakless girlfriend in Rochester (work
>> and track practice on Friday for her) who'd really appreciate a ride
>> down late friday or on saturday... Neil/Andy/Ed?
>
> Not a problem. Are you sure you want that though? I mean, I I *do*
> have a 5-speed in my truck, after all. She might jump ship. But then
> I'd have to move to Utah.

I'll only jump ship if you're taller than 6', have lots of muscles, and
let me drive, then I might be tempted... Thanks for the offer of a ride
though.

Now we just have to wait for Jon's repsonse as to whether or not Mike
can go and work early in the week.
~~Anne

Anne Baker
Dak-by-association Mike's '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4
patience@cif.rochester.edu