RE: Mopar Performance PCM

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 12:09:51 EDT

Ok, mine's a '92, not a '98, but in back-to-back, same day track testing the
MP PCM was worth .17 sec and 1.5 mph in the quarter mile. That's almost 2
car lengths over stock in a 1/4 mi. The down side is it needs 92 octane
but my gas mileage improved around 2 mpg. Didn't check that part precisely
but it will be an improvement (assuming you will drive conservatively most
of the time). ;-)

RayB