Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: in search of front bumper brackets....

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 19:42:52 EDT

>My local dealer is fabulous, they give me my parts at cost usually... I'll
>give them a call this weekend.

Be glad you have a good dealer. I used to think that about my
semi-local dealer (2 towns away). Then they sold out and the
dealership is now owned by someone else. They replaced all of the
management there that I liked (parts manager, gone... service manager,
gone) too. I will forever hold a grudge.