Got Hit Today In My New Truck :( Ram-1, Durango- 0, Or "M", LOL......

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 23:48:54 EDT

Never fails, I came out of the car wash today to go out to lunch with my Mom,
she hasn't seen the truck yet so I decided to run it through the wash first,
which it barely fits btw, anyways, I get on the on ramp on the freeway to go
to Mom's work, and there's a ramp meter light. It was red. I stopped. Durango
behind me did not. She dead centered my hitch, which had the reciever plugged
into it, luckilly. Her bumper, front facia, and a/c condenser, at least, got
beer canned, her bumper looks like a deformed "M". She didn't even touch my
bumper!! She gets out, looks at her truck, then looks at mine, I get out, I'm
shaking in anger, I walk back, look at her truck, look at mine, she admits her
fault, and I told her to get out of here. I'm pretty sure it wasn't her truck, I
mean, how many teeny boppers drive $30k trucks? I bet it was mommys or daddys
truck. She had 5 of her buddies with her. Stupid people.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '03 Ram Laramie 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 Long Bed
HEMI "Big Red" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be
Finished Sometime This Millenium!!