Re: Re: Jeep Liberty or MINI Owners here?

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 01:07:38 EDT

Garry! reconsider! When I flew in the arctic we carried a mini in our
Douglas DC-4 and loaded -unloaded it in all the Eskimo settlements ,DEW Line
Sites and forces bases. I could write a book on Mini Adventures of speed,
handling and women! Mini Cooper S borowed in England & Scotland , narrow
roads, stone walls, little sheep on roads and few Pubs!
A high speed, sports competitor, real stickshift . I'm talking original
Mini,
Performer! previous owned 70 mini, 57 MGA, 67 TR4A, present 91 Dak and
daily driver BIG CAR, BIG EXHAUST PIPES AND HP i may move to DFW.

Jimmy Knox, 91 Dak 318LA