re:re: reproducing a window sticker...

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 22:57:38 EDT

Thomas wrote:
>I have got a copy of the list of options for my truck, im
looking to have a
new sticker printed up like to one that came on the truck when
it was new...

what you are talking about is the DC "fuction 14" and "fuction
69" i can get
them anytime i want for free, i work at a Chrysler/Jeep
dealership. it works
for 1992 model years and up....

The friend of mine that did this got an actual window sticker with all the
options listed, city/hwy mpg, etc., just like they come new from the
factory. As I said though, maybe this is just a thing that Chevy does. It
was a restored '82 Z28 Pace Car that he used to show in conjunction with an
'82 Corvette. Some guys have all the luck....

Keep us posted if you find out how to get one. I wouldn't mind having one
for my Dak!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto

Use custom emotions -- try MSN Messenger 6.0!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_emoticon