RE: Got hit in my new truck too-importance of tow hitches!

From: Kenneth M. Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 21:15:23 EDT

Don't know what it is but this must have been the week to rear end a
Dak. I was on my way to work yesterday and had a guy in a Grand
Cherokee tap my rear. Bent up his license plate, but fortunately from
what I can tell all it did was shove my bumper down a little. I'll be
taking the bolts out and checking the braces to make sure nothing is
bent tomorrow. Hopefully its just some minor work.