Re: Loading strategy? (and story)

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 02:08:25 EDT

Soft tonneaus are the shiznit. I have a fiberglass one on the Flying
Eggplant, and a Mopar canvas one on LowR/T in Blue. I like the hardshell
for the lockability, but the fitment sucks after being on their 3+ years.
The soft one has my vote for best usability though. 1 person on/off if
necessary, light weight (must be worth a tenth in the 1/4 over the heavy
fiberglas one).

Who's got that bottle of Capt Morgan now hehehe

TonyC