4.7L manual not starting

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 18:33:21 EDT

Hmm, wonder if that harness under recall rubbed through?
  Anyway, if the clock and radio reset, then I bet the battery is going
south, or the ASD relay may be not functioning well. Always start at
the battery with an electrical problem. You want at least 12.4 volts
after removing the static charge (turn truck off, then turn headlights
on for 30 seconds, then back off again, and check battery voltage)
Patrick