Re: Car accident - Won't be at Daktoberfest

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 10:11:17 EDT

On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 10:08 PM, Terrible Tom wrote:

> The van that struck us was doing at least 30 Mph and the Explorer is
> almost certainly a total loss. Drivers side doors were caved in -
> drivers front wheel was pushed in at a serious angle, hood and fender
> were smashed. We were wearing seatbelts - which pribably saved us
> from serious injuries.

wow, Tom. sounds like you lucked out in a schiznitty situation again.

Hope all turns out well for all of you - say hi to everybody for me.
I'll holler next time I'm near =)

take care, and keep the rubber side down and the webbing tight,
everybody. they've saved my life once.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech