Re: Re: lil red express dak: found, opinions.

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 10:57:43 EDT

I had no probs viewing it looked like a nice project for a sleepr 408
8-)
It looked pretty straight but I would have the front end on drivesr side
checked out for a collision maybe? or he jsut had a rusted out panel..
If he's got no clue you could prolly pick it up for about a $1k

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red