Re: Tonneau Cover

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 12:38:49 EDT

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, at 08:12 PM, Matthew Intihar wrote:

> (especially in these Minnesota winters).

where in MN are you? as far as I can remember you're the first from
'home' that I've seen on the list =)
I'm from an hour north of the 'Cities, about halfway between Blaine and
Cambridge, west of Forest Lake.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic since I was BSing with one of the
housekeeping guys here (yeah - a bennie of dorm living: someone to
clean your bathroom) who saw my license plate (it's stuck to my door)
and was telling me about how he'd like to get back to Minneapolis.

I'd kinda like to get back, too - but I'm planning to stay here in
Rochester for at least another year, and beyond that, I have no idea...

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech