Re: Re: Re: Re: lil red express dak: found, opinions.

From: Mike Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 16:52:55 EDT

Agree'd the exhuast would have to be completely custom. All fabbed up and
then chromed including the heatshields. Any decals would also have to be
custom, but I know somebody who would do that for me.

I don't know whats up with that one fender... I've never seen a piece of
dakota sheetmetal do that, our rustproofing is pretty good. I imagine
somebody stripped it and didn't do it right.

Due to the decals I couldn't get it back to original condition, so I would
probably swap a 360 into it. I also had some thought about painting the
bed to match my 92cc and parking the rest for future restore. But, he
hasn't called yet either. I may stop by again and bug him.

mm

> where's the exhaust stacks those are going to cost ya.
>

> ""Bill Day"" <billday@consolidated.net> wrote in message
> >
> > I had no probs viewing it looked like a nice project for a sleepr 408
> > 8-)
> > It looked pretty straight but I would have the front end on drivesr side
> > checked out for a collision maybe? or he jsut had a rusted out panel..
> > If he's got no clue you could prolly pick it up for about a $1k
> >
> > Bill Day
> >
> > billday@consolidated.net
> > AIM - BadManD73
> > '95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red