Re: Minnesota, Daktoberfest

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 00:42:56 EDT

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 07:01 PM, Michael Maskalans wrote:

> of course now Anne's attendance is up in the air. something about
> having real work to do over the weekend.... so Andy, pay attention =)

I'll probably come, I just have 3 centuries of art history to learn
before Tuesday. So while you guys are poking at things under trucks,
I'll be reading about Donatello, Michelangelo and Leonardo. (Raphael
doesn't show up until later) Of course, knowing me, it won't get done
at all, but I can make an effort.

~~Anne

Dak-by-association Mike's '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4
patience@cif.rochester.edu