Gen I and II Swaybar Brackets

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 00:47:58 EDT

Ok, I finally got word from Quickor that my swaybars will be shipped
near the end of next week. This is, of course, great news, but now I
have to find the two L-shaped brackets that bolt to the inside of the
framerails for the front swaybar, since my truck didn't come with a bar,
and therefore, the brackets.

I'm just wondering if 4x4's came with swaybars, and if so, are the
brackets the same? If I have to go wrecking yard diving, and I find
these brackets on a 4x4, I don't want to take 'em home to find that they
don't work out.

Also, anyone with a Gen I or Gen II (I'm under the impression the
suspension is the same,) that has these brackets lying around for
whatever reason, would you be willing to part company with them? E-mail
me if so.