Re: DML BBQ guns

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 00:35:36 EDT

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 09:18 PM, Jason Bleazard wrote:

> At 09:49 AM 10/22/2003, Barry wrote:
>
>> On the subject of Safety, I a NRA certified Pistol and Presonal
>> Protection instructor, so I can help anyone that isn't familiar with
>> the
>> safety issues surrounding firearms.
>
> Yes, ladies and gents, THIS MAN:
>
> http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/dml/albums/antics/Pages/DSCN0329.html
> http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/dml/albums/antics/Pages/
> 03BarryAtWork.html
>
> is an NRA instructor. Worried yet? :-)

Charming... this man is in serious need of a girlfriend, maybe that'll
civilize him. Unless he gets one like me in which case we're all in
trouble. ;)

I've got a small range at my house in NH, but that'd involve getting
the permission of my parents to use it, and thus having to deal with my
dad freaking out. On the up side, there's no really yishy gun control
laws, and an out of state permit is fairly easy to get. And on an even
better note, there are *tons* of places to go get trucks muddy in
southern NH.
This image was taken 10 minutes from my house last March.
http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/media/souheagan/Pages/IMG_0050.html

~~Anne

Dak-by-association Mike's '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4
patience@cif.rochester.edu