Re: Minnesota, Daktoberfest

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 07:50:18 EDT

> of course now Anne's attendance is up in the air. something about
> having real work to do over the weekend.... so Andy, pay attention =)

I'll probably come, I just have 3 centuries of art history to learn
before Tuesday. So while you guys are poking at things under trucks,
I'll be reading about Donatello, Michelangelo and Leonardo. (Raphael
doesn't show up until later) Of course, knowing me, it won't get done
at all, but I can make an effort.

And I always thought that Raphael was the first of the Teenage Mutant Ninja
Turtles to show up.......

Jim
'03 QC Dak 4x2...and it's red like Raphael's sash.....