Re: Ron's Mopar Muscle Article

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 14:16:22 EDT

You can run the superchips programmer but your gonna just end up pulling all
of its timing back out. With the apexi controller combined with the icon
timing controller you really dont need it unless you need the limiters
raised. We are running the yuner on a local 2000 v6 s-trim blown truck here
and are just pulling most of the timing back out with the crane box under
boost.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid