Re: Vibration in Chassis (very very long post)

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 11:42:30 EDT

Reading through the trial and tribulations, you've proven that the issue is
not at the wheels, tires or outbound.

Driveshaft:
The CCs are known for a driveshaft vibration. You said you tried a 180*
index. But there is a few more ways to play with this. Do the 180* at the
rear by unstrapping the driveshaft from the yoke. Also, disconnect the
front yoke and rotate that 180*, and then again flip the rear to the two
available possibilities.

Axles:
Possibly a bent axle?

Rims:
The possibility of this was removed by testing with the wheels off.

Good luck
TonyC