Re: Re: RE: 4.7L not starting (showing off new battery)

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 19:45:42 EDT

680 Cranking Amps (significantly less CCA's, but hey it's Southern
California). And yes, 12V. Altough I picked it up in a car that uses
6V ;-).

The battery is wrapped in it's own heat shield (black metal stuff).

I put the battery flat on the old tray (ana the temp sensor).

I had to buy a battery cable since the old one that goes to the fuse box
was WAY to short.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota