Re: 4.7L not starting (showing off new battery)

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 20:20:04 EDT

Yea, the stock batteries can go without warning!.....mine went to heaven
while I was on vacation last July....

2 DAYS after I got back from Chrysler's at Carlilse!......went to go run a
few errands on a Tuesday morning, tried to fire it up to pull it out of the
garage........all I got was a snap, crackle, and pop from under the hood and
that was it when I turned the key!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!