4.7L not starting (showing off new battery)

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 18:04:56 EDT

Yeah, it was the battery, I just couldn't imagine a battery being fine
on Saturday and So dead it won't idle on Sunday (all the while the
little green dot lit up). The dealer replaced the steering pump for me,
then wanted to charge $150 for a battery (bite me). So I swapped
batteries in thier parking lot (in front of all the people test driving
Dodges ;-))

Anyways, a broken part always opens the door for an upgrade.

http://www.geocities.com/woodrufj/dakota/batteries.html

This ought to help the autoXing a little.

BTW does anyone for some weird reason need the stock battery hold down
stuff? If not, it goes in the trash tomorrow.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota