Re: 87-96 Dodge Dakota 2wd lift Who makes them?

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 21:12:46 EDT

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:27:18 EDT WAJK1976@aol.com writes:

> If AIMs is worth avoiding then who makes a lift for the 87 to 96
> Dodge Dakota 2 wheel drive?

There are a couple of companies that make coil spring spacers (Daystar
and Rough Country), but I had them in my truck and was very displeased.
This topic has been discussed quite a bit in the past; you may want to do
a search in the archives for: "GenII 2WD Lift", or "2WD coil spacers",
etc. HTH!

Matthew
'92 CC 3.9L 4x2 auto
AR-767 w/Goodyear Eagle #1 Nascar 275/60R15

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!