Re: MP performance computer

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 00:12:17 EST

The 92/93 v6 computer actually showed better results than the superchips
tuner but they are much harder to find. last i heard there are only 4 or 5
still in dodges hands with no plans to make more. I picked up a solid half
a second with the mopar pcm on my old light mod 93 v6 dak.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: Kyle Vanditmars <kylevan@telus.net>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: DML: MP performance computer
>Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:34:23 -0800
>

>greg conner wrote:
>>
>>Hands down the superchips tuner is currently the way to go. We picked up
>>4 tenths in the 1/4 on a local 2000 v6 truck with just the addition of the
>>tuner.
>>

>You darn OBD-II guys get ALL the fun. I'm gonna see about tracking down
>one of those '92/'93 V6 computers. Would be nice to have. On another
>note, if anyone knows of one for sale, lemme know. :-D

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com