Re: MP performance computer

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 00:42:31 EST

greg conner wrote:

> The 92/93 v6 computer actually showed better results than the superchips
> tuner but they are much harder to find. last i heard there are only 4
> or 5 still in dodges hands with no plans to make more. I picked up a
> solid half a second with the mopar pcm on my old light mod 93 v6 dak.

As in I can still go to my dodge/chrysler dealer and purchase one,
theoretically? I'll have to pop down there with the part number and see
if I can get one. I'll make it a good trip, been meaning to get a
throttle body base gasket and give 'er a good cleaning, too. Quite hard
to beat the bang-for-the-buck on my truck, methinks, a half-second in
the quarter is no laughing matter.