RE: Video: Interstate Punch from 45 to 105...

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 10:53:40 EST

I may do so if this doesn't fix it... I had someone local who's been
doing transmissions in all applications (from daily drivers to tractor
pull trannys) for over 40 years do this rebuild... He's well known in
the area for doing hi-performance transmissions...

I'll let ya know what happens once I get the spring in...

Thanks,
Tim Berry

You may want to contact Wayne at APS Transmissions. He's been building
high
HP/TQ transmissions (Chrysler at that) for almost 20 years now. They
don't
have that problem at all.

- Bernd