Re: rims and tires

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 02:54:44 EST

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 02:31 PM, andy levy wrote:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
>
>> I'm hoping to have this fully taken care of before snow flies
>
> Technically, you already missed that deadline.

oh, fine - by the time it presents driving hazards?
damn you're picky =)

>> as it is, I'm hopefully getting a set of four 16*8s from a guy at
>> KSU. FedEx only wants about $50 to get them over here, so that's not
>> too bad. and if I can't get a fifth matching rim, I'll just find a
>> close in size, *better* tire to stick on my steelie.
>
> Ah crap, I was hoping to pull some kind of a swap with you, I was just
> too busy last night (new PS2 game. we must have priorities) to figure
> out how to work it.

no idea what you're talking about, but get ahold of me before 21:30
tomorrow if it's something interesting - that's when the auction ends.

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>