Re: Granny Driving??..I Dont Think So Josh

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 03:02:49 EST

I'm in total agreement with digger...the dakota is the finest piece of
machinery out there, and I feel special owning one.

I may over maintain my truck, but I feel you get what you put into it.
I change the oil every 3000 miles, change the other fluids when they need
them changed, and so on and so forth. And I can seruiously dare anyone to
find another new dakota that runs as smoothly as my 98 with 170,000 miles.
The engine compartment may not be as clean, there may be a few minor
scratches, but other than that my truck runs as good (if not better) than a
new dakota. And yes, I changed the TPS sensor!!

So what is wrong with granny driving, Josh? You don't have to be a rocket
scientist to know that the less stupid stuff you do, the less stuff goes
wrong. I would have no problem going out and showing off, and I could
handle the repair bills....but I don't because it's not worth it in my mind.
I've got other things I can blow my money on, and still be driving my truck!

But the main point is this...I feel nobody has the right to bitch about
problems when they beat the hell out of their truck. Granny driving is more
than acceptable in my book. If you pay $20,000+ for a new truck, you better
damn well treat it right or you've just flushed that money down the toilet.

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net

Gary's Wisdom- #27

-You know the world is comming to an end when wrestlers and body builders
run entire states.....What's next, is Bush sending Sgt. Slaughter in to get
Osama??