Re: Speed Bump

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 17:42:47 EST

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:06:16 -0500, jbattles@bankfinancial.com ("Josh
Battles") wrote:
>Yeah, my gf drives a cavalier and gets pushed all over the road... I didn't
>believe her because nobody pushes me around on the road, and then i drove
>her car and was appauled at how inconsiderate people are when you're driving
>a smaller vehicle. Makes me afraid for her and glad that I drive a truck.

I know what you mean. I hate driving small cars for that very reason.
I also hate not being able to see over everyone else. And even worse
than that, I hate those tiny little mirrors that are on tiny little
cars. I like my big 6x9 mirrors and don't think I could live without
them...unless I had bigger ones.

-Bill