Re: Terrible Tom Cursed?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 22:43:04 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net> wrote:
> [...]
> : Ya know.... I gotta point this out. I was I think the last person from
> : the DML to ride in Adam's truck at the BBQ... not long after his truck
> : was sunk... I rode along with Jon at Daktoberfest... the Ram
> : hydrolocked... I drove my truck into the lake at the BBQ... I rode
> : along with Mike in his truck , and at Daktoberfest HE got water in the
> : cab. The only two DML'ers who have not *YET* had a misfortune with
> : water are Andy, and Ed. With their Quad Cabs. Hmmm...
>

> Or Norah with her Quad Cab. So, if the quad cab is the magic
> elixer for water damage, and you are the water damage catalyst, what
> would happen if you bought a quad cab? Would these cosmic forces
> cancel each other out, or combine in some horrible mutation to
> destroy the world? :-)

Naaa... Norah and Jason's Quad don't count because I have not been a
passenger in their truck. I was making reference to those trucks which
I have been in. Ed and Andy's trucks are the only two I have had a ride
in, who have not taken on any water.

I'm afraid you will never see me behind the wheel of a Quad Cab Dak. I
did test drive one once... but I would never buy one. Why I ended up
buying a Reg cab shorty Ram, I'll never know LOL

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/