RE: Mac vs PC sorry no dak

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 03:58:27 EST

I think both Apple and Microsoft have big enough advertising budgets
that they really don't need people making off topic posts on mailing
lists to help them sell computers. I don't think anything that has been
said or will be said in this thread will convince anyone one way or
another.

The major fact is that people are for the most part going to use a
computer that is compatible with there business. When files and programs
are truly cross platform in every sense then the debate can begin
(somewhere else please).

Take your computer OS evangelism off this list. I don't think it is
wanted here, at least by me, and that's all I care about :) .

Can I get an AMEN?

Bill
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Ah0EiM5qG@xcE/profile.htm