RE: Mac vs PC sorry no dak

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 06:49:41 EST

Hehehehehe.....yup totally true. (But how many Mac users actually call their
PC a "PC" - kinda sounds like their coming out of the closet.)

PC = Personal Computer (Not specific to Intel/AMD/Motorola/VIA/Cyrix based
systems)

BTW: A G4 will definitely smoke a P-III - P4 on the other hand...will smoke
a G4 (but depends on options). The game goes on for who's is faster - never
ending battle.

- Bernd